Personal Leadership Reinvented
The Denver Leadership Experience (DLX) is a 5-day, transformational workshop designed to challenge you to think and perform differently in order to reach your leadership potential. Developed by faculty from the highly-ranked Daniels College of Business, the program delivers timely, relevant and innovative leadership development essentials for our ever-changing, increasingly complex business world.
December 4–8, 2017
Developed from our experience with thousands of executives, this 5-day workshop focuses on developing leaders through the lens of the Daniels Leadership Model.
Using this model, the program is designed for leaders looking to:
- Develop self-awareness and articulate one’s values and vision
- Use collaboration and teamwork to develop a high performing organization
- Discover the leader’s role in attracting and retaining top talent
- Learn behaviors to manage your energy for better focus and engagement
- Create a culture that fosters innovation and change to solve business challenges
- Build a plan to achieve organizational goals through your personal leadership
- Leading through Change, Complexity & Challenge
- Defining Purpose, Principals & Presence
- Executive Presence
- Creating Partnerships & Practices
- Interpersonal Leadership
- Leading Teams
- Experiential Activity
- Expanding perspectives and building presence
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
- Managing Focus & Energy
- Building Resilience
- Thriving in a VUCA World
- Transforming Culture
- Strategic Thinking
- Leading Change
- Design Thinking
- Building Practices for Success
- Execution Disciplines
- Personal Branding
- Developing a Plan
- Program Graduation
Professor in Management Department and former executive at Monsanto and Emerson Electric.
December 4 – 8, 2017 | 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Program Structure—Participants will spend five consecutive days on campus at the University of Denver and nearby facilities for an intensive, deep-dive into leadership development.
20% Discount For: DU Alumni, Daniels Corporate Partners, and groups of three or more
30% Discount For: Non-Profits, Government and Military
For-credit: $5,280 (4 credit hours at DU’s tuition rate)
20% Discount For: Daniels Alumni
WORKSHOPS & PROGRAMS