10-week quarters, divided into 5-week modules that integrate classes and immersive business challenges
Fall quarter (September)
> Business Analytics
> Real Estate and the Built Environment
> Graduate Certificate in Global Business and Corporate Social Responsibility
> Or customize your concentration
- Every student gets customized, ongoing one-on-one and team coaching throughout the program.
- Small class sizes ensure personalized instruction.
- Tuition includes a trip abroad to work with an international organization on one of its business problems.
- Voted best MBA program by ColoradoBiz’s Best of Colorado Business Choice Awards (2020).
- Ranked No. 2 for Best Green MBA by Princeton Review (2019).
- Ranked No. 30 for Skills Applicable to the Real World in the BusinessWeek MBA student survey (2019).
- More than 80% of students receive scholarships.
Jacqui Taljaard, MBA 2018
Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager, Premium Incentive Sales
“My time at Daniels gave me a better understanding of how I show up in the workplace… It has also filled the holes I felt were preventing my career progression.”
tuition:Base tuition (2021-2022): $96,000Scholarships available up to full tuition*
* Scholarships are based on academic record, testing and employment credentials, and are not guaranteed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.223.7503 for more information.
We changed the game. And it will change your life.
Top corporate recruiters are desperate for skills many traditional MBA programs can’t deliver. There’s an urgent need for high performers. Strong communicators. Creative thinkers who can adapt to a changing world. Developing these skills requires something different. Something revolutionary. We call it the Daniels Difference. We reinvented our MBA program to position you for success in today’s marketplace. The Denver MBA focuses on core business challenges, not just core business courses. As you tackle a new challenge each quarter, you’ll be immersed in the real world, working with real businesses. Along the way, you’ll build a powerful network and receive the customized leadership development needed to accelerate your career and change your life. We send you to the top of recruiters’ lists, ready for anything.
- Challenge-driven Education: Take on real world business challenges in the real world via action-based learning.
- Market-readiness: Hit the ground running, armed with knowledge and tools from programs that directly align with marketplace expectations and opportunities.
- Leadership and legacy: Find your greatness at Daniels, where we have more than 100 years of business leadership development.
92% of Recruiters Say Proven Performance is a Top Factor in Hiring
GMAC 2015 Recruiter Survey
You will prove yourself And improve yourself.
When you emerge from Daniels, you will be prepared. You will have spent 20 months succeeding, falling short and trying again, fueled by feedback from your personal coach. You will have new confidence and emotional intelligence. Your quant and tech skills will be honed for action. And you will have an edge on the competition that will serve you throughout your career.
Tech & Quant Skills
Forbes ranks Denver #1 for business & careers.
Groundbreaking lessons get real.
Four challenges. One internship. A lifetime of leadership power.
Apply design-thinking frameworks to entrepreneurial problems. Get resourceful for a budget-strapped nonprofit. Work with local corporations to solve problems and implement strategic solutions. You’ll even travel across the globe to take on a major business concern. With each challenge, individual and team coaching will help prepare you for your career.
Denver MBA graduates are proven performers. You are tasked with solving real world challenges long before you graduate.
THE DENVER MBA MODEL: YIELDING AN ADVANTAGE IN THE JOB MARKET
“The big breakthrough is the elevation and intensification of leadership and professional development. You have an entire program built around assessment and constant improvement. This produces a sharper sense of self-awareness so students develop emotional intelligence and a capacity to learn and grow. Those are the hardest things to find in hiring, and it’s not only me saying that but the vast majority of top employers.”
“As students progress through the four core challenges, they’ll clearly develop ever-stronger capabilities for collaboration, teamwork, and other soft skills. They’ll also develop their ability to deal with ambiguous situations, which is probably the single most important skill for survival and advancement in business. It’s the combination of smarts and skills and development over time that produces great performance, and that’s exactly how this program is structured.”
Managing Director, Employee Loyalty Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Sr. Manager, University Recruitment and Relations Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Connect With A Student