Daniels Executive PhD Open House
Friday, September 27, 5–6 p.m.
Joy Burns Center Dining Room, 2044 E. Evans Ave
Join other prospective doctoral students to learn more about our Executive PhD program. Faculty from the Daniels College of Business will be in attendance to answer questions about the program, your research interests and the application process.
WHY EARN A PHD?
A doctoral degree can help you join the academic world, either full or part time. But it can also make you a game-changing performer in your current field.
You’ll become a more skilled and confident executive, facing your company’s challenges with high-quality research approaches empowering you to identify inventive, evidence-based solutions. Or you can branch out as a consultant and guide other businesses to success.
WHY THE DANIELS COLLEGE OF BUSINESS?
- Perform research in the specialty of your choice.
- Learn though a blended format that includes distance learning and two on-campus immersions per quarter.
- Grow through Daniels’ unique approaches of ethical leadership and real-world, challenge-based learning.
- Work closely with faculty who are top researchers in their fields of expertise.
- Enjoy not only the benefits of the Rocky Mountains, but close ties to Denver, a thriving and highly entrepreneurial business community. (As well as a major airport for easy access.)
QUALIFIED PHD CANDIDATES
- Are established business leaders with a master’s degree and preferably 10 years of substantial experience
- Are high performers with experience integrating research into real-life challenges
- Are driven by intellectual curiosity about complex problem-solving
- Want to approach business issues more systematically, making decisions based on research and data
Perform in-depth research in the specialty of your choice.
BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN ACADEMIA AND INDUSTRY
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research
- Generation and sharing of new knowledge
- Peer review and academic standards
- Real-world innovations
- Industry-based strategists
- High-performance mindset