ROUND 1 APPLICATIONS DUE NOVEMBER 1.
WHY EARN A PHD?
A doctoral degree can help you join the academic world, either full or part time. But it can also make you a game-changing performer in your current field.
You’ll become a more skilled and confident executive, facing your company’s challenges with high-quality research approaches empowering you to identify inventive, evidence-based solutions. Or you can branch out as a consultant and guide other businesses to success.
WHY THE DANIELS COLLEGE OF BUSINESS?
- Perform research in the specialty of your choice.
- Learn though a blended format that includes distance learning and two on-campus immersions per quarter.
- Grow through Daniels’ unique approaches of ethical leadership and real-world, challenge-based learning.
- Work closely with faculty who are top researchers in their fields of expertise.
- Enjoy not only the benefits of the Rocky Mountains, but close ties to Denver, a thriving and highly entrepreneurial business community. (As well as a major airport for easy access.)
QUALIFIED PHD CANDIDATES
- Are established business leaders with a master’s degree and preferably 10 years of substantial experience
- Are high performers with experience integrating research into real-life challenges
- Are driven by intellectual curiosity about complex problem-solving
- Want to approach business issues more systematically, making decisions based on research and data
Perform in-depth research in the specialty of your choice.
BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN ACADEMIA AND INDUSTRY
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research
- Generation and sharing of new knowledge
- Peer review and academic standards
- Real-world innovations
- Industry-based strategists
- High-performance mindset