Fall quarter (September)
Spring quarter (March)
Monday and Wednesday nights, plus 8 Saturday sessions
Dual degree options
Master of Accountancy
MS in Business Analytics
MS in Applied Quantitative Finance
MS in Marketing
MS in Real Estate and the Built Environment
Master of Social Work
- 86% of students received a salary increase.
- 47% of students received a promotion.
- 84% of students moved to new jobs between the start of the program and 4 months after graduation.
- 100% of students were employed 4 months post-graduation.
- Tuition includes an 8- to 10-day International Travel Seminar and Mountain Leadership Retreat.
- Tuition free for eligible veterans and dependents on the post 9/11 GI Bill.
*Class of 2019 salary data includes base salary and commission. Data collected and presented in accordance with MBA-CSEA standards.
Learning in a Cohort
From Day 1 of the PMBA program, you’ll build relationships with a tightknit group of your peers, coming from diverse backgrounds and industries. As you take classes, solve problems and take on challenges together, this cohort naturally grows into a business network you’ll rely on throughout your career.
Learning by doing
We prepare you for the marketplace by teaching you through hands-on experience. You’ll start off with a mountain leadership retreat and travel abroad to work with international organizations. Your experiential learning will culminate with your final capstone project, where you’ll serve as a consultant to a real organization with a genuine business problem.
tuition:Base tuition (2021–2022): $82,980Typical scholarship range (% of tuition): 10–40%*
* Scholarships are based on academic record, testing and employment credentials, and are not guaranteed. Contact email@example.com or 303.223.7503 for more information.
Our part-time Professional MBA is for early to mid-career professionals on the way up. If you want to gain clarity on your current career path, open up brand new career opportunities and perspectives, or inject new life into your professional network, the Daniels Professional MBA is for you.
Challenge Driven—Develop your personal leadership brand to drive your career. Widen your perspectives on a global business trip. Test your limits at our Leading at the Edge outdoor program. Work directly with a nonprofit on your capstone project.
A Legacy of Leadership—Daniels is the eighth oldest business school in the nation, but we are anything but old school. The Daniels Professional MBA buzzes with progressive business ideas and connections to propel your career to the next level. You will work closely with a cohort of similarly-minded, driven individuals and make connections and friends for life.
Schedule a Virtual Coffee Chat—To learn more about everything the program has to offer, schedule a virtual conversation with PMBA Program Director Lisa Bradley.
Make the Commute Easier
All PMBA students receive an RTD EcoPass, which covers the cost of travel from work to class on all local public transportation.
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
Don’t wish for fewer problems; wish for more skills. Don’t wish for fewer challenges; wish for more wisdom.“
— Jim Rohn, business author and speaker
Before you apply
- Visit the Daniels College of Business to experience firsthand what sets us apart from other Professional MBA programs. Walk our campus, sit in on a class and engage with us. We’re eager to learn more about your background and educational goals. Our students, alumni and faculty are happy to share their Daniels experiences.
- Learn more. Daniels admissions managers are here to answer your questions about the academic focus, format and admissions process by email or phone or in person.
- Schedule an individual visit. We’d like to meet you. Walk our campus and meet with a member of our PMBA admissions team. Hours are flexible and parking is provided. Contact us at 303.871.3416.
- Attend an admissions event. Check out the Daniels Events calendar. Discover Daniels Information Sessions provide an overview of all Daniels programs. Program-specific events like PMBA class visits and off-site receptions are held regularly.
- Get to know us online. Check out our student blog, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Résumé review. If you’re wondering if you have the work and management experience required for application to the PMBA program, submit your résumé and we will get back to you with our impressions before you begin the application process. If the PMBA is not the best fit for your career stage, we will recommend alternative education options. Submit your résumé for review»
Connect With A Student
Our graduate student ambassadors are happy to share their personal experiences about Daniels and Denver with you. Feel free to email an ambassador with your questions or to arrange a time to come to the beautiful University of Denver campus to meet them.