Fall quarter (September)
Spring quarter (March)
12+ months full time or 18+ months part time
> Property Development
> Real Estate
> Construction Management
> Integrated Product Delivery
> Customize your own
Taylor Iascone, MS 2018
Project Engineer, Swinerton Builders
After years working in facilities leadership, Taylor realized she’d hit the glass ceiling and decided an advanced degree was her way out. Her degree gave her much more than a diploma.
tuition:Base tuition (2022–2023): $73,680 Typical scholarship range (% of tuition): 10–40%*
* Scholarships are based on academic record, testing and employment credentials, and are not guaranteed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.223.7503 for more information.
Master’s Programs at the Burns School
Building a Better Way
Support Your Career with a Solid Foundation
At the Franklin L. Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management, we take a holistic approach to the business of the built environment—providing a 360-degree view of a project life cycle.
Your Blueprint for Success
As the only Real Estate and the Built Environment program from a renowned and accredited business college, our aim is to turn experienced professionals into visionary leaders.
- Build a strong network in Denver, one of the strongest real estate and construction markets in the country.
- With 36 classes to choose from, build a degree that fits your interests.
- Use our high-tech learning and networking space, the Collaboratory, which offers both immersive teaching and collaboration tools and a network of industry professionals available to advise you.
- Get credits toward 7 professional certifications while you earn your degree.
Get ahead with professional certifications
Earn credit towards the following certifications while earning your degree.
- Design Build Institute of America
- Designated Design-Build Professional
- Certified Property Manager
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Appraisal Institute
- FIABCA International Real Estate
- Procore Construction Software
MS Real Estate
GMAT or GRE
Optional. GRE code: 4842, GMAT code: MZR-GT-03
Required (limit 2 pages, 1 page is preferred)
By invitation only (on-campus or online)
Students are automatically reviewed for merit-based scholarships and graduate assistantships at the time of application. Don’t let finances keep you from pursuing your education and expanding your career.
VISIT BURNS ON YOUTUBE
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for the Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management
Marie is your main point of contact for any questions you may have on a master’s degree in real estate and the built environment. Feel free to reach out to her anytime.
Connect With A Student
Our graduate student ambassadors are happy to share their personal experiences about Daniels and Denver with you. Feel free to email an ambassador with your questions or to arrange a time to come to the beautiful University of Denver campus and meet them.