Daniels is well recognized beyond the classroom—our ties to the corporate and nonprofit communities are decades strong. We provide broad access to our resources and intellectual capital, which cultivates strategic partnerships and opportunities. Faculty, students and business leaders are working together, creating a vibrant hub that serves the public good.
Opportunities for Engagement
At Daniels, we provide opportunities for you to engage with faculty and students, develop your employees, solve an organizational challenge and network with other business leaders.
- Recruit talented job candidates. Recruit top talent at Daniels to fill your internship and job opportunities from our undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumni.
- Connect with students and build your employer brand. Create a greater awareness of your organization by engaging with the College through guest speaking, industry events or student club involvement or by sponsoring a program or initiative.
- Solve a business problem through a class project. Turn a business challenge into an opportunity for students to gain real world experience while your company benefits from the fresh thinking and dedicated attention.
- Develop your employees through Executive Education. Identify and cultivate high-potential talent within your organization with leadership and skill-based programs guided by Daniels faculty.
For more information on engagement opportunities, please contact Kate Dillon.
The Daniels Corporate Partner Program
Corporate Partners play a critical role in advancing Daniels’ goals of developing tomorrow’s business leaders, creating new knowledge and connecting Daniels with the marketplace. When you become a Corporate Partner by investing in Daniels, you can access the extensive resources at Daniels whenever you need them. At the same time, your own experiences serve as a powerful educational tool for the Daniels community.
For information on how to become a Corporate Partner contact Kate Dillon.
How to Join
- Contribute with cash or in-kind gifts to a program, department, event or College initiative
- Set up an endowment for Daniels in support of strategic initiatives within the College
- Or, donate an annual gift to a Daniels signature program
Diamond: $50,000 or more
Platinum: $25,000 or more
Gold: $10,000 or more
Silver: $5,000 or more
Bronze: $2,500 or more
Thank You to our Corporate PartnersAs strong supporters of the Daniels College of Business, Daniels Corporate Partners provide funding and support for key College, School and Department strategic initiatives, student activities, faculty research, scholarships and fellowships.
Pinnacle LEVEL SPONSORS: $100,000 and above
Breakthru Beverage Group
DIAMOND LEVEL SPONSORS: $50,000 and above
The J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation
PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSORS: $25,000 and above
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS: $10,000 and above
Adage Capital Management
Canvas Credit Union
Charles Schwab & Co.
The Closet Factory
Colorado Housing & Finance Authority
Lowe Enterprises Real Estate Group
National Housing Endowment
RK Industries, LLC
Silver Oak Sellers
Vail Mountain Coffee & Tea Company
BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORS: $2,500 and above
Auto-Owners Insurance Company
Frontier Business Products
Land Title Guarantee Company
Republic National Distributing Company