A Master’s in Marketing
Learn. Create. Inspire. Evolve.
The Master of Science in Marketing degree program challenges you to think critically to solve problems while teaching you to embrace ambiguity.
As a graduate student, you will delve even deeper by following one of two specialized marketing tracks including one of the only Integrated Marketing Communication programs housed in a business college.
The Daniels MS Marketing program is ranked No. 3 in the nation by GraduatePrograms.com.
Points of Pride
This innovative program is comprised of cutting-edge curriculum and numerous hands-on opportunities for you to learn. In the MS Marketing program, you will:
- Benefit from professional development workshops designed to hone the skills needed to secure an internship and land a job.
- Be mentored by an area marketing professional who will help you develop a professional brand, decide on the best professional marketing associations to join for your individual career goals and help with your career transition.
- Finish this 45-47 credit hour program in as little as 15 months.
Get out of the classroom and into the field interacting with business leaders, solving business problems and using your business skills when the stakes are real.
GAIN REAL –WORLD EXPERIENCE
- Global Opportunities (GO) Program: Travel abroad and tackle a real-world project for a partner organization. Many projects focus on sustainable development issues; how to balance profit and growth with social, cultural and environmental implications. This course fulfills the Enterprise Solutions requirement.
- Voices of Experience: Experience dynamic presentations and discussions from executive business leaders on the challenges and opportunities in today’s business world.
- Executive and Alumni Mentoring: Gain insight from an executive and/or alumni mentor in your field of interest.
COMPETE AGAINST THE BEST
- Race & Case: Daniels’ signature event that combines an ethics case competition with a ski race.
- Inclusive Excellence Business Case Competition: Tackle a current issue around inclusive excellence, which is a strategic imperative for a participating company.
- Cable Apprentice Challenge: Compete in a challenge to develop research and analysis tactics to help Comcast Colorado.
- Association for Corporate Growth Case Competition: A regional business school case competition. The ACG Cup is a case-study competition designed to give students from leading MBA programs invaluable insights into mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, financial advisory and private equity.
- Aspen Institute’s Business & Society International MBA Case Competition: More than 1,000 students from 25 business schools tackle a new case study, authored by the Yale School of Management, requiring innovative thinking at the intersection of corporate profitability and positive social and environmental impacts. You will step into a real-life, time-sensitive scenario demanding integrative decision making—not unlike the challenges that you and your teammates will face as the next generation of business leadership.
Class of 2016 Career Statistics
3 Months Out - Accepted Job Offer