Master’s Accelerated Admissions Process (MAAP)
Exclusively for current undergraduates who hold and maintain a cumulative 3.0+ GPA at a regionally-accredited institution.
In recognition of academic achievement, MAAP offers current undergraduate students the opportunity to waive the GMAT in a streamlined application process.
- Fill out the Daniels Graduate Programs Application
- Submit your resume and two short essays
- Pay the application fee**
- Upload your transcripts**
- Complete your admission interview (by invitation only)
Spring start deadline*: January 5
Fall start deadline: April 15
MAAP REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
- Applicants must apply through the online application during their senior year.
- Candidates may only submit a single application for one specialized master’s program.
- We welcome applicants from any area of undergraduate study at a regionally-accredited institution in the United States.
- Candidates must hold a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA upon MAAP submission.
- Admission is contingent upon graduating with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Admitted applicants must enroll in the available entry term sequential to graduation.
- Admitted applicants are not permitted to defer entry.
- All candidates are automatically considered for scholarship and graduate assistantships at the time of admission.
*The Master of Science in Management and Master of Science in Marketing begin in the Fall term only.
**Not required for University of Denver students and alumni