Master’s Accelerated Admissions Process (MAAP)
Exclusively for top DU seniors who have maintained a cumulative 3.5* GPA.
*(3.25+ GPA if you are applying to the MS Management program)
What’s it all about?
Apply to a Daniels specialized master’s program via a condensed application process:
- No GMAT/GRE required
- No application fee
- Condensed application—must be submitted prior to graduation
- Please note, if accepted, you cannot defer your acceptance to another term. You must start in the Fall or Spring that follows your graduation date.
Contact a Graduate Admissions Manager.
Start this March or September, there is still time to apply. Scholarships are available for qualified candidates.
Please submit only one application per person; additional applications will not be accepted. If a program change is necessary once an application has been submitted please contact your Graduate Admissions Manager to request the change.
- Upload your résumé—view our résumé guide»
- Submit one essay (300 words or less) telling us why you want to pursue a graduate business degree
- Required interview with Graduate Admissions