Master’s ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT PATHWAY (MAAP)
Exclusively for current undergraduates who hold and maintain a cumulative 3.0+ GPA at a regionally accredited institution.
In recognition of their academic achievement, MAAP offers current undergraduates a customized path to a master’s degree. We will waive your application fee, and if you meet the MAAP criteria and are accepted to the master’s degree you apply to, you will receive a minimum $15,000 scholarship.
- Fill out the Daniels Graduate Programs Application
- Submit your resume and two short essays
- Upload your transcripts*
- Complete your admission interview (by invitation only)
Candidates should apply during their senior year and enroll up to one year after graduating.
*Not required for University of Denver students
MAAP your future with one of these graduate business programs:
- Master of Accountancy
- MS Business Analytics
- MS Applied Quantitative Finance
- MS Management**
- MS Marketing**
- MS Real Estate and the Built Environment
**The Master of Science in Management and Master of Science in Marketing begin in the Fall term only.
MAAP REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
- Apply through the online application during your senior year and enroll within one year of graduation.
- Begin your program, if you’re accepted, in the spring or fall depending on your program’s entry points.
- We welcome applicants from any area of undergraduate study at a regionally accredited institution in the United States.
- Candidates must hold a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA upon MAAP submission.
- Admission is contingent upon graduating with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Submit a single application for the specialized master’s program of your choice.
Admitted applicants must enroll within one year of graduation.
In addition to the minimum $15,000 scholarship MAAP applicants receive upon acceptance to the program, all candidates are automatically considered for additional scholarships and graduate assistantships at the time of admission.
If you’re a junior or senior at DU, you may be able to combine your bachelor’s degree with a master’s and earn both in five years. DU students in all majors are eligible to apply for Daniels’ 4+1 programs.
Five of our master’s programs offer the 4+1 dual-degree option: