Master’s Accelerated Admissions Process (MAAP)
Exclusively for current undergraduates who hold and maintain a cumulative 3.0+ GPA at a regionally accredited institution.
In recognition of academic achievement, MAAP offers current undergraduate students with a 3.0 or better the opportunity to waive the GMAT or GRE and the application fee.
- Fill out the Daniels Graduate Programs Application
- Submit your resume and two short essays
- Upload your transcripts*
- Complete your admission interview (by invitation only)
Candidates should apply during their senior year.
Daniels is currently welcoming Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 applicants on a rolling basis.
*Not required for University of Denver students and alumni
MAAP your future with one of these graduate business programs:
- Master of Accountancy
- MS Business Analytics
- MS Applied Quantitative Finance
- MS Management**
- MS Marketing**
- MS Real Estate and the Built Environment
**The Master of Science in Management and Master of Science in Marketing begin in the Fall term only.
MAAP REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
- Applicants must apply through the online application during their senior year.
- Candidates may only submit a single application for one specialized master’s program.
- We welcome applicants from any area of undergraduate study at a regionally accredited institution in the United States.
- Candidates must hold a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA upon MAAP submission.
- Admission is contingent upon graduating with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Admitted applicants must enroll within one year of graduation.
All candidates are automatically considered for scholarships and graduate assistantships at the time of admission.