Most of the activity in career services takes place in our online platform, Pioneer Careers. Pioneer Careers offers you access to a wide array of career resources at the tip of your fingers. You can log-in to Pioneer Careers through the link above. To get your DU ID number and PioneerWeb Password call 303.871.2701 for your ID, and 303.871.4700 to reset your password.
- View and apply for local, national and international opportunities for Daniels alumni
- Register for special events, programs, and workshops
- Upload your résumé, cover letter and other documents for applications
- Access employer and recruiter contact information
- Manage your job applications
- Access additional job boards: GoinGlobal, Andrew Hudson’s Job List, GradLeaders, and NACElink Network
- Access additional career resources: CareerInsider, GoinGlobal, O*Net, and Interview Stream
This DU-centric network is where Pioneers go to provide and find career information. Seek advice directly from alums in your field, network with Pioneers in target companies or gain local knowledge in a new city.
Join one of the many University of Denver LinkedIn groups affiliated with schools and programs, starting with the University of Denver Alumni group, which is over 11,000 strong and the Daniels College of Business Alumni group. Joining helps you connect directly with other Pioneers.
Explore open enrollment programs, graduate business certificates and workshops designed to enhance your qualifications and skill-set.
Career webinars—over 130 webinars by nationally recognized career experts and online courses designed specifically for Daniels alums and students on job search, soft skills and more!
Daniels career services offers free, lifetime alumni career services and professional development opportunities to build on your success.
Connect with Us
Undergraduate Alumni (up to one year post graduation)
Book an appointment online through Pioneerweb (DU ID required):
- Go to the student tab and select “Make an Appointment”
- Call 303.871.3911 with questions
Undergraduate Alumni (more than one year post graduation)
Quick Questions Coaching—ask a career expert quick questions.
Sessions may last up to 15 minutes and no appointment is necessary (first come, first served). Call 303.871.4331 during our office hours (all times Mountain time):
Mondays: 2 – 3 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9 – 10 a.m.
Wednesdays: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Fridays: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Call 303.871.3911 to schedule an appointment.
Executive MBA Alumni
Contact Barbara Kreisman for more information about career coaching and other services.