Why Giving Matters
Your gifts help bridge the need gap for future business leaders.
For the last four years, higher education has faced enormous challenges. Although prospective students still value the college experience, many wonder whether they are financially able to take on the debt loads often associated with a degree.
“Right now, we’re meeting 87 percent of our students’ demonstrated need. The most competitive schools can meet 100 percent of their students’ demonstrated need because of the endowments they have.”
– Tom Willoughby, Vice-Chancellor for Enrollment
How Students Pay for College
- Grants & Scholarships 30%
- Parent Income & Savings 27%
- Student Borrowing 18%
- Student Income & Savings 11%
- Parent Borrowing 9%
- Relatives & Friends 5%
You’ve shared our history. Now help us build our future.
Whether you knew it as the School of Commerce, Accounts and Finance, the College of Business Administration or the Daniels College of Business, your alma mater has always been on the leading edge of business education.
At Daniels, we pride ourselves on blazing new trails in teaching and research as well as building relationships and reaching out to the community. We are committed not only to maintaining the highest standards of excellence, but to finding innovative, new paths to continually raise those standards.
Make a secure online contribution to the Daniels College of Business by clicking any of the links below. You may earmark your donation for any fund, and your gift is tax deductible.
What to Support
- Daniels in Focus Fund: The annual fund supports innovation, new programs, curriculum, development, faculty research and support, student financial aid and student-life activities.
- Daniels Undergraduate Scholarship Fund
- Daniels Graduate Scholarship Fund
Each department, School or center has a number of funds that support their activities and student aid:
- Franklin L. Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management
- Reiman School of Finance
- School of Accountancy
- Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management
- Department of Business Ethics & Legal Studies
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Institute for Enterprise Ethics
- Department of Business Information and Analytics
- The Denver MBA
- Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA