Earn Your MBA Online From the University of Denver
What is your passion, your purpose—your “true north”? MBA@Denver, the online MBA program from the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver, helps purpose-driven professionals develop the skills to start or lead ethical, sustainable businesses. Our accommodating online format enables you to earn an acclaimed business degree while giving back to the community, pursuing personal goals and propelling your career forward.
The MBA@Denver Online Experience
A balanced life is critical to the health, happiness and success of a working professional. We know this better than anyone—our home base of Denver, Colorado, is known for its dynamic blend of business, innovation and world-class recreation. MBA@Denver gives you the flexibility to balance everything that’s important to you. Our blend of online classes, self-paced course content and immersive experiences enable you to master business concepts, collaborate with fellow professionals and receive a quality Daniels education without having to put your life on hold.
- Live Online Classes – Gain diverse insights and exchange ideas with professors and classmates in face-to-face online classes.
- Self-Paced Coursework – Complete weekly strategic assignments and projects on your own schedule, even on mobile devices.
- In-Person Immersions – Apply your skills and network at these three-day events, including a leadership activity in the Rockies.
Hands-On Curriculum for Future Leaders
Effective leaders view ideas and problems from all angles. MBA@Denver integrates social, environmental and ethical issues into the curriculum to expand your perspective and avoid learning in a vacuum. The goal of our MBA curriculum is to give you the skills and big-picture insights to lead in today’s complicated business landscape. Throughout the program, you will gain expertise in crucial areas such as economics, finance, management, entrepreneurship and data analytics for business. Equally as important, you will cultivate the soft skills that influence job effectiveness—like communication, teamwork and problem-solving.
“At Daniels, you’re going to learn, and you’re going to learn more by doing. We’re going to get you out of the classroom and into the marketplace. We’re going to engage you with real businesses and real business leaders across Colorado and around the world.”
– Brent Chrite, PhD, dean of Daniels College of Business
Daniels Career Resources and Networking
Daniels Career Services provides online resources and career coaching to guide you through exploring career options, preparing for interviews, advancing your professional development and building diverse networks.
- Executives in Residence – In this unique program, executives at the forefront of business share their experience and insights with our students through advising, guest lectures and case writing.
- Alumni Network – Alumni stay connected to Daniels long after graduation. You will have access to a network of 37,000+ alumni for mentoring, informational interviews, company tours, and networking assistance.
- Personalized Resources – Career coaches offer individualized attention specific to your skills. In the online careers platform, you can access resources that apply to your career stage and goals.
“Never criticize someone for trying something new and failing. It comes with the territory. To get ahead in business and in life, you better be willing to push the envelope a little bit.”
-Bill Daniels, philanthropist and namesake of Daniels College of Business
AACSB Accredited Since 1923
The Daniels College of Business has been continuously accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) since 1923. AACSB accreditation indicates that a school has met the highest quality standards of management education.