GI Bill Students At Daniels
Veterans and active-duty military bring a powerful mix of experience, leadership skills and motivation to our programs. We actively seek out military students and their families, and we want to make sure you have full access to a high-quality business education. That’s why we offer unlimited Yellow Ribbon funding for our graduate programs.
Yellow Ribbon Funding
For eligible veterans and their families, Daniels and the University of Denver cover tuition costs over the GI Bill cap, making us a fully funded Yellow Ribbon institution. If you’re 100% GI Bill eligible, then the Yellow Ribbon program will cover your full tuition and fees for any graduate program you choose.
Contact the Veterans Services office to learn more about GI Bill activation.
Veterans thrive at Daniels because our small class sizes and tightknit community give you the support you need to successfully make the transition to civilian life. Our programs promote teamwork, leadership development and networking–all skills that will complement your military experience to help you thrive in the classroom and the workplace. Our MBA@Denver was even ranked No. 44 among online MBAs for veterans by U.S. News & World Report.
In addition, we offer:
- Pre-admissions application and resume assistance from our admissions counselors
- Lifelong assistance from Career Services in marketing your skills to employers
- Help planning your academic career from our Graduate Student Services team
- Access to Daniels’ extensive alumni network, with more than 40,000 people in more than 150 countries worldwide
Learn more about the GI Bill and veteran education benefits at the University of Denver.
To learn more about Daniels’ programs and application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.871.3416.
Robert J.H. Roybal, MBA 2018
U.S. Navy Veteran
“I have been surrounded by not only outstanding peers, professors and faculty but also several fellow military/veteran students. Having individuals that are in a similar situation in these matters helps immensely. Being able to speak to other members of the armed forces is key to the transition back into an education environment.”
Beyond what you’ll find at Daniels, the University of Denver provides a number of resources specifically for veterans. In fact, U.S. News & World Report ranked DU number 50 in the country among the best schools for veterans.
The University provides:
- Comprehensive GI Bill and military assistance counseling
- The Right Foot Forward program, which connects top-performing veteran students with mentors and provides them with a custom-fitted business suit at the end of the program
- A strong Student Veterans Association
- Housing discounts for veterans
- The Sturm Center, where you and your family can get confidential behavior and mental health services
For more information:
- For questions about benefits, email email@example.com.
- For questions about student life, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do You Have Questions?
Director, Graduate Admissions
Reach out to Luke or your dedicated admissions advisor any time if you have questions about the admissions process.