Master of Science in Management
A Business Degree for Recent Non-Business Graduates
At Daniels, we understand not everyone shares our passion for business education. However, we also understand that it is difficult to get ahead in any career without an understanding of business fundamentals and management skills. The Master’s of Science (MS) in Management program is designed to teach students the skills needed to succeed in their field of choice, even if that passion lies outside the world of business.
“I chose Daniels because of the experience it offered over other schools. From my first day on campus, I was treated as a person, not just another student. I was asked about what I wanted to get out of the program, what my goals were and they helped me achieve them.
The hands-on experience of analyzing a company’s financial statements in relation to their marketing strategies was the equivalent of 10 years of on-the-job training in one year. I have never learned so much in such a short time frame.”
– Matthew Hickey, MSM| Founder & Managing Partner, ePRepsolutions, LLC
Courses & Electives
The MS Management is a 45-credit hour program that is only 10 months long. The program begins with a week-long base camp, then 10 weeks on the foundations of business and management, 10 weeks on the dynamics of management, followed by 10 weeks of management in action culminating in a Summit Team Competition.
Get out of the classroom and into the field. Emerge ready to lead—adaptable to new situations and well-versed in both big-picture strategic thinking and cross-functional intricacies.
- Visit companies and job shadow with managers.
- Learn directly from middle management and boardroom executive speakers.
- Participate in exciting competitions including Base Camp Launch Team Challenge and Summit Team Competition.
- Attend Management Friday’s Toolkits where you will learn helpful topics such as how to run a meeting, micro communication, digital interaction, recognizing and capturing opportunities, political maneuvering and more.