Office of Communications and Marketing
The University of Denver has embarked on a new journey to unify the academic shield logo and the athletic DU logo. As a result, a new interlocking DU logo has been created to replace both the shield and the older interlocking DU logo. We anticipate that this change from existing shield-branded items to the new interlocking DU logo will take several years. As such, we request that you continue to use any existing shield items (like swag and paper goods) to prevent waste, and when items need to be refreshed or created new, that you use the new, interlocking DU logo.
The Daniels Brand Toolkit site will continue to be updated with new tools and resources for you in the coming months and years as we grow and evolve within the new DU brand.
If you’re looking for Daniels shield-branded items, including logos, fonts, color palettes, and more, visit this page.
For questions on the brand, reach out to Aurora Joe.
DU Color Palette
RGB: 186 12 47
CMYK: 3 100 70 12
RGB: 168 153 104
CMYK: 10 15 50 29
Neue Haas Unica
Neue Haas Grotesk Text Pro
To use a branded font on your computer, you must type in Neue Haas Grotesk Text Pro. This font should come standard with computers and is available to use on all Microsoft Applications and has two standard font weights, regular and bold.
Finally, if you are on an email system like iModules, or are simply struggling to find New Haas Grotesk Text Pro, Arial is an appropriate substitute. Like Neue Haas Grotest Text Pro, Arial has two standard font weights, regular and bold.
- For email review and release via iModules, contact OCM at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email content may be edited prior to release to conform with Daniels style. Please note: The review and release of emails may take up to 48 hours.
- For all other iModules help, inquiries, or to get set up in the Daniels iModules Community, contact Sheffield Johnson at email@example.com.
All faculty and staff are encouraged to use the Daniels email signature. Please copy and paste the signature below into your email program.
To Download an image
Mac – drag cursor over entire signature (logo and connect images) and right-click on the image and select “copy.” In your email signature in Outlook, right-click and select “paste” to paste all images.
Instructions for Outlook 2013 can be found here.
Please note, you must be in Outlook (not Webmail) to do this:
- Save the attachment above to your computer
- In Outlook, go to Tools > Options
- Select the Mail Format tab at the top
- Under the Mail Format section, click the Signatures button
- Click the New button
- Type a name for your Signature
- Under Edit Signature, format your signature to your liking (name, phone, address, etc.)
- When you are ready to insert the graphic, click on the Insert Picture Icon (looks like two mountains with a sun)
- Click the Browse button and locate where the image is saved on the hard drive
- Click Insert
- Under the Choose default signature section (on the top-right-hand side) select the name you typed for your signature on the new messages and replies/forward drop-down box.
- Click OK
- Click OK again
Suggested text signature for handheld devices and Outlook Webmail
Department or School
Daniels College of Business University of Denver
Templates & Tools
Name Badges & Mailing Labels
Business Cards & Stationery
(takes you to DU Purchasing to order through Dilly Printing. username: du123, password: du80208)