Bailey Program for Family Enterprise
We believe that there is strength in a community of family businesses learning, growing and sharing ideas together. If you are interested in joining the Bailey Program for Family Enterprise and strengthening in the areas of family dynamics, wealth management, strategic planning, company culture, conflict resolution, legal guidance and more, apply today!
Prior affiliation with the University of Denver is not necessary to apply.
Founding Member Benefits
When you become a founding member of the Bailey Program for Family Enterprise, you, your family and your employees can access these benefits:
- Four Roundtable events featuring local family enterprise heroes, experts in the field, and meaningful conversations on topics that matter to you. We will have two breakfasts and two happy hours in 2023 (each event valued at $35 per person)
- Annual celebratory event for members only (max 4 attendees)
- Discounted rate for workshop registration
- eNewsletter delivered to your inbox every other month with helpful stories, trends, research and event reminders
- Bailey Program for Family Enterprise partner directory, which features members and vetted regional professional service providers (coming soon!)
- Coaching Groups for peer learning and support with a professional coach. There is an additional cost to participate.
Our membership runs on an annual basis and applies to you, your family, and your employees. The investment for your business to become a founding member in the 2023 calendar year is just $500.
Questions? Email our director, Helena Karchere, at Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is only open to family enterprises, and the application process ensures that we build community based on that foundation of shared identity and connection. If you provide professional service to family enterprises, please visit our Support page for opportunities to get involved.
Help us build a thriving Family Enterprise Community
There are a number of ways you can help us build a thriving Family Enterprise community:
- Post on social media – your founding member announcement, events and articles
- Invite family enterprise connections to attend Roundtable events with you
- Register for a three day or one day workshop in family business and family office topics
- Speak on panels and webinars about your experience
- Be interviewed for newsletters