Bailey Program for Family Enterprise
Become a member and attend quarterly Roundtables, multi-day workshops, peer forums, annual dinner and family business site tours to excel in these areas of best practice: family harmony, governance, leadership and continuity planning, investment
management, estate planning and social impact.
Who Can Join?
• Family-owned businesses in operation, family offices, and their advisors.
• For all industries and sizes of companies, across all generations.
• We maintain a 70/30 membership ratio of family members to advisors.
Prior affiliation with the University of Denver is not necessary to apply.
When you become a member of the Bailey Program for Family Enterprise, you, your family and your employees can access these benefits:
- Free access to Roundtable events featuring local family enterprise heroes, experts in the field, and meaningful conversations on topics that matter to you. Each event valued at $35 per person. (Four attendees for family enterprises, two for advisors)
- Free access to the annual Dinner and Spotlight event. Valued at $85 per person. (Four attendees for family enterprises, two for advisors)
- Family Business Site Tours (for family enterprise members only)
- Discounted rate for workshop registration
- Storefront double-sided vinyl sticker and digital graphic “Thank you for Supporting Our Family Business” for family businesses.
- eNewsletter delivered to your inbox every other month with helpful stories, trends, research and event reminders
- Bailey Program for Family Enterprise Partner Directory, which features members and vetted regional professional service providers
- Educational webinars
- Access to Peer Forums for peer learning and support with a professional coach. There is an additional cost to participate.
Our membership runs on an annual basis and applies to you, your family, and your employees. The investment for your business to become a founding member in the 2023 calendar year is just $750. Small family businesses with ten employees or less pay $500.
Questions? Email our director, Helena Karchere, at Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us build a thriving Family Enterprise Community
There are a number of ways you can help us build a thriving Family Enterprise community:
- Post on social media – your founding member announcement, events and articles
- Become a donor or sponsor – reach out to Helena Karchere
- Invite family enterprise connections to attend Roundtable events with you
- Register for a three day or one day workshop in family business and family office topics
- Speak on panels and webinars about your experience
- Be interviewed for newsletters