10-week quarters, each divided into two 5-week blocks
One full day per week, on alternating Fridays and Saturdays
Fall quarter (September)
Spring quarter (March)
Graduate certificate options
Supply Chain Management
- Companies and industries represented: You’ll learn with a cohort of peers from a wide variety of industries, cultures and educational backgrounds. But while the cohort is diverse, they’ll all be resilient, emotionally intelligent top performers with a curiosity for the world around them.
- Experiential components: Students learn team building and leadership as a catalyst for leading an agile organization during our Team Sail weekend in San Diego, California, and develop a global mindset during our Global Travel Experience in two countries. Both are included in our bundled tuition package.
- Recognition: Voted best executive MBA program by ColoradoBiz’s Best of Colorado Business Choice Awards (2020).
- Scholarships: 56% of our students enrolled in Fall 2020 received scholarships, and we provide generous benefits to our military students through the Yellow Ribbon program.
- GMAT/GRE not required.
Katica Roy, EMBA 2017
“I wouldn’t be where I am today without my EMBA experience. My professors at Daniels helped me crystalize Pipeline. They introduced me to potential investors and customers, and have advocated for Pipeline post-graduation. The Daniels Executive MBA opened doors for me through increased knowledge, an expanded professional network, and an additional ecosystem of support.”
tuition:Fixed tuition (2020-2021): $99,588 (incl. books, meals and travel) Scholarships available.*
* Scholarships are based on academic record, testing and employment credentials, and are not guaranteed. Contact email@example.com or 303.223.7503 for more information.
Our Executive MBA program is ideal for professionals with 10+ years of work experience looking to make an impact and drive change in their organizations and personal lives.
Fast-paced and immediately relevant—Earn your MBA in just 18 months while balancing career demands and your Colorado lifestyle. Find fulfillment, leadership insights and meaningful change that impacts you personally and professionally.
Exceptional camaraderie—You’ll never forget the Team Sail Challenge with your EMBA cohort in San Diego Bay, or the 11-day Global Challenge trip abroad. As you learn from your EMBA mentors and peers, they’ll learn from you. Together your cohort will develop not just business skills and insights, but strong fellowship.
Personalized service with all-inclusive tuition—We take care of the details so you can focus on learning. Our all-inclusive tuition includes books, fees, food on class days and all travel expenses associated with the two required trips. Financial aid, scholarships and military benefits (if applicable) are available, and we will guide you through the financial aid process.
As a first step, share your resume or LinkedIn profile for a confidential evaluation of your experience. Apply now for March or September consideration.
We want to talk with you!
Email us to set up a time to connect by phone or video chat. We can answer questions about the program, scholarships, the application process and more.
Can a Teacher be a Boat?
The Daniels Difference
Can a classroom be on the water? Can a teacher be a boat? The Executive MBA Team Sail Challenge occurs up front—just five weeks into our 18-month program. This unique gateway experience is a leadership laboratory, where students practice concepts learned in the classroom. Team dynamics, continuous change, resilience, reliance on others and shared success relate directly to business. The bonds that form on the water act as a catalyst for collaboration in the EMBA classroom.
Recent global challenge locations
Build Your Own GLobal Experience
The transformative EMBA global challenge takes students to research and learn in two different countries, where they learn to see their work and themselves with new eyes.
We ask our students to vote on where they want to go for their international trip. Each cohort is given a list of roughly 45 countries and asked to choose one more developed and one less developed economy.
Students perform a market feasibility study that requires extensive secondary research before they travel and primary research on the ground. In small teams, students do the footwork and set up their own meetings with businesses or organizations in each country
Our focus is on emerging markets and developing economies–the parts of the world that are growing rapidly but may be less understood. We believe that learning happens at the extremes, in places that challenge your assumptions and teach you how to feel comfortable being uncomfortable.
Become a member of our next Executive MBA cohort: a select group of senior-level professionals who, like you, are on the tipping point of positive change.
Ideal candidates have at least nine years of progressively responsible work and management experience and come from a wide range of industries and educational backgrounds.
Special instructions for Executive MBA applicants:
- Applications for the Executive MBA program are evaluated according to established application deadlines. Applications received after the last deadline are evaluated equally, given space-availability. Call 303.871.3419 for more information.
- Essay responses: Please disregard the essay word-limit, and consider completing the third optional essay for priority consideration.
- Two professional recommendations are required for this program. Once you initiate the online application, you will be able to enter email addresses for your chosen recommenders. Daniels will contact them with further instructions.