Rigorous, relevant and fast-paced curriculum
The program is 18 months long and includes 24 5-week classes, divided into 10-week quarters.
The EMBA curriculum focuses on four types of courses:
- Leadership—Develop the leadership and managerial skills demanded by today’s business environment, including a focus on self-leadership, emotional intelligence, team collaboration, ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Quantitative—These courses span a comprehensive review of corporate finance, from strategic cost management to using financial data to make sound business decisions.
- Strategy—Develop your ability to think strategically about all aspects of an organization, from human capital management to marketing to identifying and implementing innovations.
- Business context and concluding coursework—The EMBA begins with a specialized Business Context and Economics class to provide a strong foundation for your following coursework in accounting and finance. At the end of the program, you’ll deliver and evaluate your New Venture/Business Plan and Social Impact projects.
An optimal schedule for work-life balance
As an EMBA student, you commit to coming to campus one full day each week, on alternating Fridays and Saturdays: Friday this week, Saturday the next. You take two classes between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. with a break for lunch.
Students tell us that the pacing is just right, and that the consistent once-a-week schedule helps them balance academics with work and personal commitments. Have a conflict on occasion? We understand. Classes are recorded for review.
Classes kick off with a one-day orientation, which marks the start of your life as a Daniels EMBA student. You’ll be provided an 18-month class calendar in advance to plan for business travel or personal time off.
Engage with us,
on your terms
Deciding to pursue an Executive MBA at this stage of life and career is a big decision. We’re here to help you weigh your options, determine your timing and chart your course. Schedule a one-on-one meeting, attend an event, visit a class or let us connect you with a student or alum.
As the 12th oldest Executive MBA program in the world, and one of the most respected institutions in the region, we look forward to sharing more of our story.
Share your resume or LinkedIn profile for a confidential evaluation of your experience.
Your next opportunity
A world-class business education is less than six months away.
Enroll in September or start in March. With two intakes per year, your life-changing EMBA experience is just around the corner.
Become a member of our next Executive MBA cohort: a select group of senior-level professionals who, like you, are on the tipping point of positive change.
Ideal candidates have at least nine years of progressively responsible work and management experience and come from a wide range of industries and educational backgrounds.
Special instructions for Executive MBA applicants:
- Applications for the Executive MBA program are evaluated according to established application deadlines. Applications received after the last deadline are evaluated equally, given space-availability. Call 303.871.3419 for more information.
- Essay responses: Please disregard the essay word-limit, and consider completing the third optional essay for priority consideration.
- Two professional recommendations are required for this program. Once you initiate the online application, you will be able to enter email addresses for your chosen recommenders. Daniels will contact them with further instructions.