Get out of the classroom and into the field interacting with business leaders, solving business problems and using your business skills when the stakes are real.
GAIN REAL –WORLD EXPERIENCE
At Daniels, our deep connections around the world create ample opportunities for you to meet and learn from top professionals in your industry of interest.
- Global Opportunities (GO) Program: Travel abroad and tackle a real-world project for a partner organization. Many projects focus on sustainable development issues; how to balance profit and growth with social, cultural and environmental implications. This course fulfills the Enterprise Solutions requirement.
- Voices of Experience: Experience dynamic presentations and discussions from executive business leaders on the challenges and opportunities in today’s business world.
- Executive and Alumni Mentoring: Gain insight from an executive and/or alumni mentor in your field of interest.
COMPETE AGAINST THE BEST
Case competitions provide you with a chance to showcase your critical-thinking, problem-solving and presentation skills—experiencing firsthand the challenges of the business world.
- Race & Case: Daniels’ signature event that combines an ethics case competition with a ski race.
- Inclusive Excellence Business Case Competition: Tackle a current issue around inclusive excellence, which is a strategic imperative for a participating company.
- Cable Apprentice Challenge: Compete in a challenge to develop research and analysis tactics to help Comcast Colorado.
- Association for Corporate Growth Case Competition: A regional business school case competition. The ACG Cup is a case-study competition designed to give students from leading MBA programs invaluable insights into mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, financial advisory and private equity.
- Aspen Institute’s Business & Society International MBA Case Competition: More than 1,000 students from 25 business schools tackle a new case study, authored by the Yale School of Management, requiring innovative thinking at the intersection of corporate profitability and positive social and environmental impacts. You will step into a real-life, time-sensitive scenario demanding integrative decision making—not unlike the challenges that you and your teammates will face as the next generation of business leadership.