Race and Case offers an opportunity to be the Race & Case Case Sponsor for $10,000.
Being a Case Sponsor gives you direct access to talented and motivated graduate students while allowing you to see how they would approach a problem facing your organization today. The Case Sponsor will interact closely with the student participants at student engagement, recruitment and training events leading up to the competition and on the day of the competition itself. The Sponsor will also receive resumes for all the student competitors.
Why sponsor Race and Case?
- Working in tandem with Daniels College of Business’ faculty, the Case Sponsor will provide a real- world business problem for which participating students will provide analysis and recommendations.
- The Presenting Case Sponsor will receive reports from each team with proposed solutions to the business problem.
- The sponsor will have access to all students participating in the event and the ability to network with potential talent.
- An executive from the sponsoring organization will have the opportunity to make remarks at the reception and address the students at either the case portion of the competition, the ski portion or both.
- The sponsoring organization will be included in all social media, PR and marketing collateral associated with the event.
Hear From Past Sponsors
“CenturyLink was thrilled to partner with Daniels as the case sponsor for the 2018 Race and Case international competition. Being the case sponsor provided an amazing opportunity to build our brand amongst strong potential talent, as well as receive the deliverables from the student’s research. Our team was very impressed with the depth and quality of work that was presented by each team, and we walked away with real solutions to some of the challenges we face.”
Laurinda Pang, now President, Global Customer Success, Lumen
“Our angle here was to mine some of the best brains in the country to solve this case. I am extremely impressed by the rigor and the amount of polish you all demonstrated in focusing on the underserved population of home-related service providers. Bring that spirit of entrepreneurship to the next thing you do. We know you’re going to do amazing things in this world, and we hope you put all those powers toward something good.”
Sharfi Farhana, Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Management, HomeAdvisor, addressing student participants
“Your findings were truly remarkable and eye-opening for us. This case is based on real life … Hearing from you and understanding from your perspective was extremely valuable for me, and I know it will be for my colleagues as well.”
Matt Kelsall, Senior Manager of Corporate Development, Newmont, addressing student participants
“We have an iconic brand and rich history with more than 168 years of innovation behind us. Race and Case was a great opportunity for us to tap into the minds of talent from around the world to find new ways of thinking and solutions to accelerate our growth.”
Tyler McPherson-Wiman, Vice President of Strategy and Innovation, Western Union
We invite you to support one of the most unique business competitions in the US with a tax-deductible donation! All donations will be used to underwrite DU student participation and travel and prize monies for winning teams.
Give now online or contact Kate Dillon for more information on the best ways to structure a multi-year sponsorship or explore what type of case or business problem would be beneficial to your organization.