Corporate partners who support the SLC not only help it achieve its mission of creative sales research and education, but also have unique and sustained access to top emerging talent in the field of sales.
Supporters of the SLC become members of the Daniels Corporate Partners Program. Partnership benefits include access to all recruiting events across the college at no additional cost, invitations to exclusive events, on-campus branding opportunities, and additional engagement opportunities designed to help your organization connect with top recruits and build its brand on campus.
As a partner with the SLC, your organization will enjoy unique and sustained access to students who matriculate through the center: students not only from the Daniels College of Business, but from across the University of Denver. Industry partners will be in a position of strength to evaluate, cultivate and finally recruit the best talent the University has to offer. The result for your organization will be an increase in the talent pipeline and a reduction in cost to find excellent new hires.
Thank you to our partners, who help us fulfill our mission of creative research and education.
Mark and Polly Lestikow
Become a corporate partner
To become a corporate partner with the SLC, contact Yashar Atefi, director of the Sales Leadership Center, at email@example.com.
- Ability to attend sales classes for job promotion/internship opportunities
- Custom Lunch & Learn session as part of required classes
- Access to resume book of students enrolled at the Daniels Business School
- Internship/job opportunities promoted by faculty specifically to SLC students
- Free registration to the SLC Sales Job Fair
- Logo recognition on the SLC website
All benefits offered at Crimson Package level, plus:
- Ability to guest lecture for sales classes
- Opportunity to serve as a judge for the SLC Sales Competition
- Faculty assistance with identifying top sales talent
- Priority consideration for student projects/case studies
The Daniels Package
All benefits offered at Gold and Crimson Package levels, plus:
- Invitation to sit on the SLC advisory board
- Discount on custom research or consulting projects conducted by our expert faculty.
- SLC assistance with off-campus private recruiting event.