Biography at a Glance
Irina Khindanova is a teaching associate professor in the Reiman School of Finance at the Daniels College of Business, University of Denver. Irina has taught finance and economics courses, researched on financial risk management, financial modeling, and international investments. She has also consulted on financial modeling and corporate finance topics.
Academic Professional Activities
- Khindanova, I. (2015). Analysis of Foreign Currency Transaction Exposure Using Simulations. Journal of Applied Business & Economics, 14(4), 46-59.
- Khindanova, I. (2015). Exploration Funding and the Mineral Investment Climate. Journal of Finance and Accountancy, 10 (March 2015), 12.
- Khindanova, I., & Khindanov, I. (2015). The Performance of Russian Global Depository Receipts on the London Stock Exchange. Journal of Applied Business & Economics, 16(6), 75-100.
- Khindanova, I. (2014). A Monte Carlo Model of a Wind Power Generation Investment. Journal of Applied Business & Economics, 15(1), 94-106.
- Khindanova, I. and Wang, Q., AABRI International Conference San Antonio 2018, “Chinese Companies’ Acquisitions Trends: Recent Evidences,” Academic and Business Research Institute (AABRI), San Antonio, TX. March 23, 2018.
- Khindanova, I., 18th Annual Conference of NBES, “Investors’ Risk Aversion and Mispricing of Global Depositary Receipts,” National Business and Economics Society, Mexico, Puerto Vallarta. March 9, 2017.
- Khindanova, I. and Xu, P., 17th Annual Conference, “Herding Contagion of Sovereign Debt Risk, “National Business and Economics Society, Los Cabos, Mexico. March 10, 2016.
- Khindanova, I., 16th Annual Conference of the National Business and Economics Society, “Analysis of Foreign Currency Transaction Exposure Using Simulations,” National Business and Economics Society, Panama City, Panama. March 12, 2015.
- Khindanova, I., International Conference Orlando 2015, “Exploration Funding and Mineral Investment Climate,” AABRI, Orlando, Florida. January 2, 2015.
- PhD, Economics with a concentration in Finance, University of California, Santa Barbara
- MA. Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara
- MA, Development Economics, Williams College, Massachusetts
- BS, Applied Mathematics, Irkutsk State University, Russia
- Jewelry making
- Home décor
- Knitting and Crocheting