Tamara Lynn Hannaway, PhD
Biography at a Glance
Tamara Hannaway is a teaching associate professor in Business Information and Analytics at the Daniels College of Business.
- PhD in Public Affairs, research area: Economic Development and Education Policy, University of Colorado Denver, 2012
- MBA with a concentration in economics, Westminster College of Salt Lake City, graduated first in class, 1995
- BA in Public Relations, Fort Lewis College, Colorado, 1984
Academic Positions Held
- Associate Professor of Business, Economics and Policy, 2007-2014, CCU
- Assistant Professor of Business, 2004-2006, CCU
- Adjunct Professor, University of Colorado Denver, Graduate School of Public Affairs, 2006-present
Awards and Honors
- 2012-2013 Chairperson, Faculty Affairs Committee
- 2004-2005 Professor of the Year, School of Business and Leadership
- 2005-2006 Business Club, Business Professor of the Year, School of Business and Leadership
- fishing of all sorts
- community service projects.