Biography at a Glance
Sung Soo Kim joined the faculty as an assistant professor in 2014. Her research interests include values-based management, leadership, and employee engagement. Her work has been published in Human Relations (Financial Times Top 50 journal), Journal of Business and Psychology, Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Management International Review, Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, and Academy of Management Annual Meeting Best Paper Proceedings. Prior to her academic life, she worked for 6 years as a management consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers and Mercer Consulting.
See Kim’s Google Scholar profile for more information.
- PhD, McGill University
- MA, University of Minnesota,Twin Cities
- BS, Seoul National University
Courses Taught at Daniels
- MGMT 2100 Leading High Performance Organizations
- MGMT 2420 Global Management
- MGMT 4201 Leading Teams
- MGMT 4201 (previously) Persuasive Communication in Leadership
- MGMT 6302 Research Seminar in Leadership