Accomplished executive with extensive experience in operations research, advanced analytics applications, innovation management and initiative deployment to facilitate the growth of a Fortune 500 company.
History of creating high-performing teams with a proven track record in developing and applying new corporate competencies, optimizing operations, internal consulting, and strategic business planning. Recognized for entrepreneurial mindset, mentoring team members, fostering collaboration and inspiring change with a passion for preserving and sustaining the world we live in.
McDonalds Corporation, Oakbrook, IL, 2006–Present
Executive Director, Advanced Analytics & Applied Science (2018 – Present)
Created and led the Advanced Analytics Department providing framework, insights, and prescriptive analyses for operations strategies in collaboration with marketing, menu, pricing and supply chain functions. Responsible for activation of emerging data sciences, education of emerging trends and future operating conditions. Deliver fact-based narratives to influence franchisee behaviors.
- Provided internal consulting optimization for Digital strategy development and activation.
- Successfully aligned 14K restaurants spanning 56 regions to 3-year growth strategies.
- Increased national drive-thru business 10% in 18 months adding $3.2B in growth.
- Organized and mentored 12 data scientists and 6 managers into high-performing team within 2 years.
Bachelor of Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, North Carolina State University
Executive Negotiation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- INFORMS Roundtable & Analytics/Simulation Societies
- Steering Committee for JMP Discovery Series
- Steering Committee for Kane County Bike & Pedestrian Development Plan
- NC State University Distinguished Alumni in Industrial and Systems Engineering (2011 Award Winner)