Biography at a Glance
George Ruch is an assistant professor in the School of Accountancy at the Daniels College of Business. He joined the Daniels faculty in 2019 after serving in the same position at the University of Oklahoma for four years. He earned his PhD in accounting from the University of Alabama in 2015. Prior to entering academia, he was an auditor in the Birmingham, Alabama, office of Deloitte for three years. Professor Ruch’s research and teaching interests are primarily in the area of financial accounting.
- PhD, University of Alabama
- MAcc, University of Alabama
- BS in Accounting, University of Alabama
Academic Positions Held
- 2019–present: Assistant Professor, University of Denver
- 2015–2019: Assistant Professor, University of Oklahoma