Biography at a Glance
Amy L. Phillips is a former professor of teaching in the Department of Business Information & Analytics, Daniels College of Business, and is a core member of the Executive Education faculty. Her teaching and professional interests have spanned technical areas in business including web development and database management. She is the co-author of the award winning and best-selling textbook Business Driven Information Systems. Amy received her MEd in educational technology in 1995 from Plymouth State College in New Hampshire, where she was a lecturer. She joined the University of Denver faculty in 2000.
When working with the media, Phillips offers comprehensive knowledge of management information systems. She is the author of the leading MIS textbook in the world, Business-Driven Information Systems, now in its second edition.
- MEd, Educational Technology, Plymouth State College, New Hampshire
- BS, Honors, Botany, Honors, Plymouth State College, New Hampshire
Academic Positions Held
- Associate Professor of Teaching, Daniels College of Business
- Senior Lecturer, Daniels College of Business
- Lecturer, Plymouth State College