Life-long learning served here.
The Executive Education, certificate and non-degree programs at Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver deliver the best of Daniels in a time frame and format that fits your busy life. There are several options for working professionals, individually or as part of a company initiative, to update their skills and gain insight from experts in their field. We also have programs for undergraduates seeking to expand their business knowledge.
Custom Corporate Programs
Daniels faculty and staff collaborate with organizations to design a training program that addresses specific organizational needs. Learn more.
Graduate Business Certificates
Update your skills and knowledge in a specific business discipline without the time commitment of an MBA program by pursuing a Daniels Graduate Business Certificate. You’ll have a year or more to complete the four MBA-caliber courses required to earn a certificate. Learn more.
Whether you’re an undergraduate, an experienced professional or an executive seeking customized training for your employees, Daniels has a business education program for you. All programs are designed to boost performance through rigorous and relevant coursework and hands-on learning opportunities.
Non-degree options include:
- High Performance Leadership: An intensive program for individuals with significant leadership potential to hone their skills in order to take on larger and more critical responsibilities.
- Summer Business Institute: A three-week immersion program designed exclusively for non-business undergraduates seeking to acquire business and management skills.
- Accounting Scholars Development Program: A five-day, four-night residency program designed for rising sophomore college students in the African American, Hispanic and Native American communities who are interested in accounting.
- Energy & Land Management Program: Designed for landmen, lease and title analysts, attorneys, land owners and others in the industry seeking formal land-management training. The required and elective courses can be taken according to personal schedules and preferences.
- Executive Real Estate & Construction Management Certificate: Designed for experienced professionals who wish to enhance an existing foundation in real estate or construction management