Master’s Accelerated Admissions Process (MAAP)
Exclusively for Top DU seniors who have maintained a cumulative 3.5* GPA.
*(3.25+ GPA if you are applying to the MS Management program)
What’s it all about?
Apply to a Daniels Master’s program and receive automatic admission.
- No GMAT/GRE required
- No application fee
- Condensed application—must be submitted prior to graduation
- Please note, if accepted, you cannot defer your acceptance to another term. You must start in the Fall or Spring that follows your graduation date.
MAAP your future with one of these graduate business programs:
Contact Kari Graham:
Start this March or September, there is still time to apply. Scholarships are available for qualified candidates.
Please submit only one application per person; additional applications will not be accepted. If a program change is necessary once an application has been submitted please contact your Graduate Admissions Manager to request the change.
- Upload your résumé—view our résumé guide»
- Submit one essay (300 words) telling us why you want to pursue a graduate business degree
- Required interview with Graduate Admissions