Virtual Preview Series
In these engaging, interactive sessions you can build connections, learn more about our programs and explore the Daniels student experience. From program-specific gatherings to panels with current students to hands-on workshops, you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in everything Daniels has to offer. Register for as many sessions as you like.
Challenge-Driven Education Experience
Wednesday, November 18
Program-Specific Happy Hours
Week of October 19
Get to know your fellow prospective students as well as current students, faculty and staff from the program you’re interested in, and ask any questions you have. All event times are Mountain Time.
- Denver MBA (full time)—Wednesday, Oct. 21, 5:30–6:30 p.m.
- Professional MBA (part time)—Thursday, Oct. 22, 5–6 p.m.
- Executive MBA (part time)—Tuesday, Oct. 20, 5–6 p.m.
- Master of Accountancy—Friday, Oct. 23, 5–6 p.m.
- MS in Applied Quantitative Finance—Friday, Oct. 23, 4–5 p.m.
- MS in Business Information and Analytics—Wednesday, Oct. 21, 5:30–6:30 p.m.
- MS in Management—Monday, Oct. 19, 6–7 p.m.
- MS in Marketing—Tuesday, Oct. 20, 4–5 p.m.
- MS in Real Estate and the Built Environment—Thursday, Oct. 22, 5–6 p.m.
Week of November 9
Immerse yourself in the Daniels classroom experience, connect with faculty and get a feel for what you might learn during your time at Daniels. We’re offering virtual mock classes specifically for prospective students, as well as virtual class immersions, where you can experience a class with current Daniels students. All event times are Mountain Time.
- Denver MBA (full time) and Professional MBA (part time)—Mock class with Lowell Valencia-Miller | Monday, Nov. 9, 6–7 p.m.
- Executive MBA (part time)—Class immersion with Kirk Roberts and Todd Porch | Friday, Nov. 6, 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Master of Accountancy—Mock class with Nathan Waddoups | Tuesday, Nov. 10, 5–6 p.m.
- MS in Applied Quantitative Finance—Class immersion with JP Tremblay | Monday, Nov. 9, 6–7 p.m.
- MS in Business Information and Analytics—Class immersion with Phil Beaver | Thursday, Nov. 12, 4–6 p.m.
- MS in Management—Mock class with Sung Soo Kim | Wednesday, Nov. 11, 5–6 p.m.
- MS in Marketing—Class immersion with Don Bacon | Wednesday, Nov. 11, 6–7:50 p.m.
- MS in Real Estate and the Built Environment—Mock class with Jeff Englestad | Monday, Nov. 9, 4–5 p.m.