Do you want to learn from a senior level executive? The Executive Mentor Program offers an exciting way for you to enhance both your professional and personal skills by interacting with high caliber mentors over the course of the academic year.
This program is the perfect complement to your studies at Daniels. Created to provide you with the opportunity to learn through personalized interactions, the Executive Mentor Program pairs 2-4 graduate students with a mentor. This year’s impressive list of mentors includes:
- Senior Director at VISA
- President of MasTec
- Director of Plant Logistics for MillerCoors
- Vice President of Procurement at Vail Resorts
- CEO of Media Audits International
- CFO of Denver Rescue Mission
- Senior Vice President of Marketing at Western Union and many, many more!
Specifically, Executive Mentors can help your career by:
- Educating you on how business is practiced
- Sharing knowledge & experiences about specific jobs, career paths, organizations, industries
- Sharpening your career goals
- Building your professional network
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity during your time at Daniels!
Upcoming Sessions & Orientations:
The next session of the Executive Mentor Program will start in fall of 2015.
The next orientation will be Thursday May 14, register here.
Attendance at orientation is require in order to participate in the program.
Susan Goodwin is an Assistant Director and Graduate Career Coach of the Suitts Graduate & Alumni Career Center. Susan has seven years of experience in career services and coaches graduate students in career development, including job search techniques, networking, resume writing and interview preparation. Goodwin also creates and facilitates career service workshops and works with companies to promote graduate employment.