To the Daniels Community:
There is a well-known saying about giving credit where credit is due, and the mantra seems apropos when it comes to the Daniels Corporate Partners Program. Because of the generous support of our partners, the Daniels College of Business is able to offer world-class educational and research programs that benefit our students as well as our regional and international communities.
This year, Daniels was able to deliver a number of exciting programs to our students, alumni, partners and friends. Here are a just a few highlights from the 2013-2014 academic year—made possible by the generous support of our corporate partners:
- The Institute for Enterprise Ethics hosted monthly roundtables on ethical issues of the day.
- The Voices of Experience speaker series hosted five executives, including: Tom Kelly, CEO of Ideo; Joe Ellis, president of the Denver Broncos; Walter Bettinger, CEO of Charles Schwab; Dan Caruso, CEO of The Zayo Group and Jim Lentz, CEO of Toyota.
- The College hosted several case competitions, including Race & Case, the Inclusive Excellence Case Competition and the Department of Business Information and Analytics Challenge.
- The Department of Marketing hosted the Digital Marketing Summit to bring together leaders in the areas of digital marketing and branding.
- The Office of Undergraduate Programs offered several professional development programs for students such as Backpacks to Briefcases and The Etiquette Dinner.
- The Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management hosted the Women in Enterprise event and the Real Estate Expo.
- Daniels Alumni Relations hosted Snow Ball.
Thanks to our partners’ support and engagement as speakers, participants, judges at case competitions, hosts and more—we are able to develop tomorrow’s business leaders and create new knowledge for our community.
The Daniels Corporate Partners receive a number of important benefits, including sponsorship opportunities at and VIP access to signature College events, exclusive access to the Corporate Partners Career Expo and much more. Learn more about becoming a corporate partner or contact Andrea Matousek, Senior Director of Corporate and Community Relations, 303.871.4768.
On behalf of the entire College, I would like to thank the Daniels Corporate Partners. They help shape the next generation of professionals, and play an essential part in the College’s ability to advance the theory and practice of business, and make a positive global impact.
Senior Director of Corporate and Community Relations