The Future of HR is SHRM-Certified.
Establish yourself as a globally–recognized human resource expert by earning the new standard in HR certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®). These professional certifications can open doors for professional advancement, serve to harmonize standards with changing expectations and signal to employers advanced professional development.
Ensure you’re prepared with our course designed for SHRM credential candidates. Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
This Exam Prep program combines expert instruction with the 2017 SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam.
November 6 – 8, 2017
I highly recommend the SHRM Education Partner Program to anyone contemplating the certification exam. I am thrilled to be a SHRM-SCP, and I credit the course for my success.
-Beatrice Body Miller, SHRM-SCP
Why Enroll in our Course?
Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the curriculum provided in the 2016 SHRM Learning System is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). Throughout the program HR professionals are encouraged to acquire the Competencies and Knowledge they’ll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success. Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion.
The University of Denver’s program offers you a preparation course to help meet your needs and increase your success on the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams.
Benefits to you
You’ll benefit from:
- An experienced, SHRM-certified instructor.
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool.
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam.
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers.
- Eligibility for tuition reimbursement.
- Earning up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) if you are attending this program for professional development only.
Benefits to your Employer
Certification benefits your entire organization:
- It demonstrates that your HR professional has mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Certification prepares your HR staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
- Exam preparation helps HR professionals bring new ideas to your organization that will help drive success.
- It helps create a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness.
- Certification is relevant worldwide, as exams cover the new global SHRM BoCK.
2 Graduate Level Credits—$2,516
20% discount available for Daniels Alumni—$2,012.80
Classroom Sessions Include
- A high-level review of course material
- Interactive discussions and learning activities focused on the practical application of HR competencies and knowledge
- Sample assessment questions
- Study and test taking tips
- Parking on campus
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack
To earn your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP you must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time you submit your application in order to be eligible to sit for the exam. Please visit Eligibility Requirements to learn more.
The SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP is comprised of five modules of study:
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- Talent acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee Relations
- Technology & Data
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law & Regulations (U.S. Only)
- Business & HR Strategy