Event Series sparks your career, your Business
The Executive Education Conference Series is an event series hosted by DU’s Executive Education with the purpose of bringing together pioneering thought leaders and Colorado’s business, civic and community leaders to share the latest trends, innovation and best practices in their fields.
Launched in the spring of 2016 with SMARTech, the Series has spurred new conversations among business leaders across the front range and beyond
Why Sponsor an Executive Education Event?
By partnering with Daniels Executive Education, you are bringing together thought leaders and organizations from the Front Range and cities from all over the world who are using cutting-edge technology, innovative initiatives, business intelligence, collaborative partnerships and sustainable methods to build the world’s smartest cities.
You will be connecting to over 50,000 alumni, students, faculty/staff, donors, corporate sponsors, and our thriving network of business leaders and professionals within the Daniels community throughout Colorado’s borders and beyond.
Daniels Corporate Sponsorship
Your event sponsorship would qualify your organization as a Daniels Corporate Partner for the 2017-2018 academic year. Daniels Corporate Partners are a group of 80+ esteemed business leaders who believe in the Daniels College of Business.
Partnership benefits include:
- Invitation to exclusive Corporate Partner events throughout the year, leveraging the Daniels network to increase business development opportunities across partners
- Access to all recruiting fairs and on-campus recruiting activities provided by Daniels Career Services at no additional cost
- Opportunity to provide case competition judges throughout the year to increase contact with Daniels students
- Discounts on professional and leadership development through Daniels Executive Education
- Inclusion on Daniels website and Daniels promotional materials
- Company name on plaque in the Daniels College of Business