Biography at a Glance
Neil Pollard is a teaching assistant professor in the Office of Entrepreneurship and Daniels College of Business at DU. He earned his Bachelors of Business Administration with a concentration in Entrepreneurship from Brock University in Ontario, Canada, and continued on to earn his MBA in International Business through Griffith University in Queensland, Australia. Since landing in Colorado Neil has served in management, sales and marketing roles before making the transition to higher education.
Neil has taught business, management, marketing, entrepreneurship and product design/engineering courses and is passionate about helping entrepreneurs find the right path to their business goals. He supports entrepreneurial thought and action along the front range of Colorado by serving as a small business consultant for the Aurora-South Metro SBDC and serving on the board of a couple of different entrepreneurial organizations in the Denver Metro area. Neil and his wife own and operate two small businesses in Colorado and are the proud parents of three active children.
- MBA, International Business, Griffith University, 2007
- Hon. BBA, Entrepreneurship, Brock University, 2006
Academic Positions Held
- Teaching Assistant Professor, Entrepreneurship, University of Denver
- Lead Faculty, Entrepreneurship, Community College of Aurora
Awards and Honors
- Bowman Faculty of the Year Finalist, 2015
- Award for Teaching Excellence, Presented by Mayor Hancock, 2012
- Motorcycle racing
- Supporting entrepreneurs and small business