Biography at a Glance
Lisa M. Victoravich is the associate dean of faculty and research, the director of the Executive PhD program, and a professor in the School of Accountancy. Prior to joining the University of Denver, Lisa received her PhD at Florida State University. She previously worked as a CPA for Ernst & Young in the Assurance Services Practice.
Lisa’s expertise is in judgment and decision making research with a focus on how the implementation of public policy impacts the judgments of stakeholders such as whistleblowers, non-professional investors and managers. She has published her research in Decision Sciences, Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, Behavioral Research in Accounting, Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Corporate Governance: An International Review, Accounting and the Public Interest and Advances in Accounting.
- PhD, Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting, Florida State University
- MAcc, Concentration in Assurance Services, Florida State University
- BSAcc, Cum Laude, Florida State University
Academic Positions Held
- Director and Assistant Dean, Undergraduate Programs, Daniels College of Business (2015 – present)
- Associate Professor, School of Accountancy, Daniels College of Business (2013 – present)
- Assistant Professor, School of Accountancy, Daniels College of Business (2007 – 2013)
Awards and Honors
- Daniels Discovery Research Award, 2011
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) Emerging Scholars Award, 2011
- Hiking, yoga sculpt, and running
- Old World Wine Tasting
- Seminoles football