Biography at a Glance
Kyle Cascioli is an accomplished real estate practitioner whose track record of success includes brownfields acquisition, retail, industrial, and office property leasing and brokerage and commercial property redevelopment. A recognized pioneer in the repositioning and redevelopment of functionally obsolete and distressed real estate, Cascioli has been directly responsible for the successful repositioning and redevelopment of more than eight million square feet of retail, office, industrial and residential product nationwide. Additionally, he has consummated repositioning lease and sales transactions in excess of $100 million while sourcing debt and equity in support of these transactions.
Cascioli has served as an expert witness in brownfields condemnation cases and has extensive media expertise, having been quoted by local, regional, and national press including the Washington Post and New York Times.
- Acquisition and lease transaction responsibility including negotiations and strategy development.
- “Highest and best use” property analysis of existing and proposed commercial real estate products, including market-specific economic trend analysis and commercial real estate demand forecasting.
- Financial analysis, market profiling, due diligence and contract administration of commercial real estate sales, leasing and financial transactions.
- Excess and surplus property divestiture and repositioning by both real estate product and geographic market.
- Retail, office and industrial property site selection on behalf of tenants and end users.
- Leasing of retail, office and industrial real estate properties on behalf of ownership.
- Tenant representation regarding all classes of real estate product.
- Property valuation, developmental project timeline projections and project cash-flow forecasting.
- Sourcing of debt and equity in support of commercial property transactions.
- Land acquisition, entitlement, rezoning, and development expertise.
- Public relations, marketing and media interactions with the various public interest groups involved in controversial real estate reuse and redevelopment strategies.
- New business prospecting on behalf of lenders, landlords, municipalities and tenant representation firms.
- Corporate educational design, development and instructional competencies.
- Expert-witness experience in brownfields development and condemnation cases.
- Market Value Analyses (MVA) and Broker Opinion of Values (BOP).
- Academic real estate research.
Academic Professional Activities
- Co-authored award-winning research article with Dr. Glenn Mueller that was published in the Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management.
- Collaborating on academic interdisciplinary book with Drs. Dean Saitta and Ron Throupe entitled “Real Estate Reuse as Contemporary Urban Anthropology.”
- Conducting commercial and residential online real estate auctioning research and entrepreneurship.
- Houston Training Schools Occupational Advisory Committee.
- MBA, Finance, Real Estate, University of Denver
- BSBA, Real Estate and Construction Management, University of Denver