John is a managing member and portfolio manager at Elbert Capital Management. At Elbert Capital Management, John conducts macroeconomic research and asset level research to design and implement investment portfolios. Previously, John worked as a portfolio manager and associate at Metropolitan Partners Group, a New York City based private credit fund. John has also worked as an investment management officer at the One Earth Future Foundation focusing on international impact investing. John began his career as a banking officer at FirstBank.
John obtained an MBA from Johns Hopkins University, where he focused his studies on finance and entrepreneurship. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado Boulder majoring in finance and minoring in economics.
- MBA from Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor’s from University of Colorado
- Managing Member & Portfolio Manager, Elbert Capital Management
- Portfolio Manager & Associate, Metropolitan Partners Group
- Investment Management Officer, One Earth Future Foundation
- Banking Officer, FirstBank