Biography at a Glance
Dennis Wittmer is chair of the Daniels College of Business department of management and professor of management. After receiving his doctorate in public administration from Syracuse University in 1992, he joined the Daniels College faculty as assistant professor. He was named associate professor in 1998 and named professor and department chair in 2007.
Academic Professional Activities
- Wittmer, D.P. (2010). “Behavioral Ethics in Business Organizations: What the Research Literature Teaches Us.” In J. O’Toole and D. Mayer (eds.), Good Business: Exercising Effective and Ethical Leadership, Florence, Kentucky: Routledge.
- Visiting Professor, taught one MBA course, “Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility in Global Management and Marketing,” National Yunlin University of Science and Technology (YUNTECH), December, 2009 and 2008.
- Visiting Professor, taught MBA course, “Business Ethics,” College of Business Administration, Kuwait University (2007, 2002, 2001).
- PhD, Public Administration, Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs, Syracuse University
- MPA, Public Management, Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs, Syracuse University
- MA, Philosophy, Syracuse University
- BA, Psychology, Philosophy, Morningside College