Biography at a Glance
David Paul is an associate professor for the Daniels College of Business department of Information Technology and Electronic Commerce. He joined the department in 2000 after receiving his PhD from the University of Texas at Austin’s McCombs School of Business. Previously, he was a visiting instructor for the McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, and acting assistant professor for the University of Kansas School of Business.
When working with the media, Paul speaks knowledgeably on the use of technology to link urban health-science centers with rural communities to provide routine and emergency services and procedures.
- PhD, Management Science and Information System, McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin
- MBA, Finance, The Anderson School at UCLA
- BS, Economics, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Academic Positions Held
- Assistant Professor, Daniels College of Business
- Visiting Instructor, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- Acting Assistant Professor, The University of Kansas School of Business