Biography at a Glance
Dr. Bahman Paul Ebrahimi (Ba-man Ebb-rah-he-me) is a Professor of Global Business, Strategy and Sustainability at Daniels. He is the winner of multiple research and teaching awards. Bahman has published and presented more than 100 refereed articles, cases, and papers. He also has co-authored four books (International Business, The Internal Environment of Global Business, The External Environment of Global Business, Technology Transfer in Global Economy). He has been named in Who’s Who in the World, Who’s Who in America, Barons Who’s Who of the Asian Pacific Rim, Who’s Who in International Business Education and Research, and twice in Profiles in Business and Management by Harvard Business School Publishing.
Dr. Ebrahimi has consulted with businesses and conducted executive training programs on three continents. His executive training and consulting portfolio includes Strategy Formulation and Execution, Sustainable Competitive Advantage, Global Strategy, Strategic Leadership, Business Design and Innovation, Cross-Cultural Negotiations, Cultural Sensitivity and Expatriate Training, Triple Bottom Line Sustainability, and Effective Public Speaking. Dr. Ebrahimi has traveled to, lived, worked, consulted and trained in more than fifty counties including Argentina, Chile, China, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mexico, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and Vietnam. Recent clients include Amplidyne Inc., Jeppesen (A Boeing Company) and IHS.
Dr. Ebrahimi has led Executive MBA group business trip to Asia, Europe and Latin America. Bahman’s clients and students characterize him as a captivating, enthusiastic, innovative and informative speaker and trainer.
- PhD, Business Administration, Georgia State University
- MBA, Administrative Management, North Texas State University
- BS, Economics, Pahlavi University
Academic Positions Held
- Professor of Management, Daniels College of Business
- Associate Professor of Management, Daniels College of Business
- Associate Professor of Management, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Visiting Scholar, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Associate Professor of Management, University of North Texas
- Assistant Professor of Management, University of North Texas
- Lecturer, University of North Texas
- Instructor, Kennesaw State University