U.S. News & World Report is out with its rankings of the top online business education programs offered by college and universities, and several Colorado schools rate highly.
- The University of Denver’s Daniels College of Business is the highest-ranked online graduate business program in the state, at No. 22. DU is followed by Colorado State University, at No. 31, with CSU’s all-online Global Campus program ranked separately at No. 53.
- U.S. News offers a separate ranking of online MBA programs. The University of Colorado-Colorado Springs (UCCS) ranks highest in the state, at No. 40, followed by CSU (No. 57).
- DU ranks at No. 28 for online information-technology master’s programs.
- UCCS comes in at No. 20 for online engineering offerings.
- The University of Colorado College of Nursing at the Anschutz Medical Campus came in at No. 5 in the online-nursing-programs ranking, followed by UCCS (No. 48) and Regis University (No. 54).
- As for online bachelor’s degree programs not specific to business, Colorado State University-Global Campus comes in highest in the state at No. 7, followed by DU (No. 27), the CSU main system (No. 40), Colorado Technical University (No. 125) and the University of Northern Colorado in the top 200.
U.S. News said it assessed some 1,200 online degree programs at both for-profit and not-for-profit schools. It reviewed only degree-granting programs offered mostly or entirely online.