Calling all Daniels business students! The Colorado Business School Career Fair is a little more than a week away! Check out ‘The Fairs App’, available both in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, for your in-depth guide to the upcoming career fair. Here is a simple tutorial on how to use the app to your benefit:
- Go to the app store of your choice, and search “The Fairs App”.
- Once the app is downloaded, click “Search” and the Colorado Business School Career Fair should be listed as the third result. If for some reason it is not on that screen, there is a search bar located at the top and you can search for it.
- Next, click the Colorado Business School Career Fair listing and go through the quick tutorial of the application.
- You can access the main features of ‘The Fairs App’ by clicking the three horizontal lines in the top left.
- Some useful features of ‘The Fairs App’ are being able to favorite employers by clicking the star icon next to their name, and the wide array of filters available which enable you to find businesses who are searching for your major or intended industry. Find “Employers,” then under Employers click “Filters” and apply whichever filter you want. We encourage Daniels students to use the “Types of Students Interested In” filter as this will better help students narrow down the companies who will be at the fair and are actively recruiting Daniels MBA, MS, and undergraduate business students.
If you need help narrowing your search, feel free to make an appointment with one of our Career Coaches. Good luck, and we look forward to seeing you at Mile High Stadium on Friday, October 6, 2017 from 10-3!