It’s common knowledge that women make up half of the workforce and make 79 cents for every dollar earned by men. In addition, research shows that only five percent of companies on the S&P have female CEOs. The Women in Leadership Workshop can’t change those stats for the entire population, but it can equip you to be a better leader or become one.
The 3-day workshop, hosted by Executive Education at the Daniels College of Business, the Women’s College and Interaction Associates, will be held June 7-9 at the University of Denver.
During the three days, participants will gain:
- A self-created action plan to leverage their strengths and address existing barriers
- A better understanding of systemic barriers to women’s achievement, and powerful strategies for change
- Increased ability to negotiate their own success and create value for the organization
- Ways to manage gender bias challenges
- Increased skill in having constructive conversation where actions are consistent with their values and aspirations, especially in high stakes situations
- Interactions with women role models to experience the varied ways woman practice leadership
- A lasting network of women leaders
Event: Women in Leadership Workshop
Time: June 7-9, 2016
Place: University of Denver