There is only one way to really experience Daniels, and that’s by being here. We have put together a fun and engaging weekend for you to learn and experience Daniels and Denver to see if this is the place you want to pursue your graduate education.
Preview Weekend is Friday, Nov. 1 through Saturday, Nov. 2. Here are a few reasons why we think you might want to attend:
- Get your admissions interview completed in person. You can sign up for an interview slot Friday, Nov. 1, from 9 a.m.–4 p.m. and check off a critical component of the application process. Admissions directors will be in downtown Denver and you can sign up for an interview when registering for Preview Weekend.
- Experience a program-specific mock class with faculty followed by lunch together. Our Specialized Masters and MBA programs will have break-out sessions with a faculty member to provide a small glimpse of the expertise you will gain from their influence and leadership in today’s marketplace. Stay after ‘class’ for lunch together as our faculty want to be more than just teachers—but collaborators and partners in your academic journey.
- Attend our professional development happy hour. Learn how to reframe success through a model that helps you design a customized life and career path that works for you. This event will be hosted from 5–7 p.m. Nov. 1 in downtown Denver. Gain insight into your own career path and stay for a happy hour with your new Daniels network.
- Get your questions answered. We will have rotating sessions after lunch Saturday, Nov. 2, where you can gain insight into application strategy and financial aid, diversity, equity and inclusion at DU and the Daniels student experience. Come learn how to make your application stand out in the admissions process!
- Experience Denver and our beautiful campus. Colorado is beautiful in the fall and we want to show off all that our city and campus has to offer! Denver is a fun, vibrant and active community. With the sun shining 300 days per year, we are always looking for a reason to get out and enjoy it!
Please visit the Preview Weekend page for more information or to register. Out-of-town guests who register by Oct. 10 can receive complimentary lodging. If you have any questions, please reach out to Sarah Cohen.