Daniels would like to congratulate the faculty members who received promotions this fall.
“We have outstanding faculty at Daniels, and these promotions recognize noteworthy dedication and contributions to the excellence of teaching and research we require at the College,” said Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Paul Olk.
Tenure-track faculty with their new titles:
- Aimee Hamilton, associate professor of management
- Ali Besharat, associate professor of marketing
- Melissa Akaka, associate professor of marketing
- Young Jin Lee, associate professor of business information and analytics
Teaching faculty with their new titles:
- Kathleen (KED) Davisson, teaching professor
- Andy Sherbo, teaching professor
- Paula Holt, associate teaching professor
Professor of the practice with her new title:
- Suzette Loving, associate professor of the practice