Entrepreneurship@DU Spin Up A Business In 2-Hours With AI Workshop
Entrepreneurship@DU invites you to join us for a fun and engaging workshop featuring Joshua Ross, E@DU Director and Teaching Assistant Professor.
Spin Up A Business In 2-Hours With AI Workshop
Thursday, January 25th, 5-7 PM @ The Garage
This Workshop is ONLY open to 18 students, so register ASAP to save your spot!
*WORKSHOPS ARE FREE & OPEN TO ALL DU STUDENTS ACROSS ALL LEVELS AND DISCIPLINES, FACULTY, STAFF & ALUMNI*
Have a great business idea but don’t know where to start? This hands-on workshop will walk you through how to leverage artificial intelligence to quickly turn your concept into a business in just 2 hours!
What You Will Learn
- How to use AI to brainstorm business ideas
- How to create effective prompts
- How to develop a logo, business name and a website with AI
- How to create a marketing strategy with AI
- How to use AI tools to automate tasks and save time
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to start a business but doesn’t know where to start
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use AI to grow their business
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about AI and its applications in the business world
What to Bring:
- A laptop or tablet
- An open mind and a willingness to learn
ABOUT E@DU WORKSHOPS:
Do you have a business idea but not sure how to get started? Do you want to learn about entrepreneurship? Are you interested in applying to Startup BASE camp, Entrepreneurship@DU’s summer accelerator? If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then you should participate in the Entrepreneurship@DU workshop series.
The goal for these workshops is to have fun, meet people, and learn about entrepreneurship and innovation in a laid-back environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. It is also an opportunity to work on your idea.
Workshops are free, available to every University of Denver student, and do not require any prior business experience. The workshops are focused on providing the tools entrepreneurs and innovators need to develop their business idea.
- 2-hours in length
- Capped at 18 students
- Taught by an industry and/or faculty expert
- Pizza and drinks provided
- You must register because space is limited
What You Should Bring: