Entrepreneurship@DU Speaker Series: Money Matters: Unlocking Capital For Your Startup
**REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED**EVENT HAS REACHED CAPACITY**
Entrepreneurship@DU invites you to join us for our Fall 2023 Speaker Series featuring Caroline Gash, Managing Director, IrishAngels and Bill Powell, Co-founder, Anthropy Partners.
Join Entrepreneurship@DU for our Fall speakers series on how to get funding for your startup. Our guests, Caroline Gash and Bill Powell are experienced investors who have funded startups at all stages. They will share their insights and advice on how to pitch your business to investors, how to navigate the investment landscape, and what investors are looking for in a startup.
We will cover topics such as:
- How to pitch your business to investors
- How to navigate the investment landscape
- What investors are looking for in a startup
- The dos and don’ts of fundraising
- Lessons from successful first-time entrepreneurs
- How to overcome the fear of failure
- The importance of networking
This event is for you if you are:
- A first-time entrepreneur
- Curious about starting a business
- Looking to raise money for your business
- Interested in learning more about the investment landscape
- Want to hear from experienced investors
*OPEN TO DU STUDENTS ACROSS ALL LEVELS AND DISCIPLINES*
ABOUT THE SERIES:
Entrepreneurship@DU is excited to continue with our Speaker Series events this quarter! Throughout the academic year, we will be featuring several speakers from diverse backgrounds discussing a wide range of topics focused on entrepreneurship. Each event will be 60 minutes and allow time for Q&A’s.