As we embark on a new year, it’s sometimes nice to look back. In 2018, we posted 200 stories and blogs to the Daniels Newsroom—that’s 200 pieces of content on our alumni, students, faculty, corporate partners, programs and more.
Take a look at the top five stories that peaked your interest in 2018:
- What are the prerequisites to start an MBA program?
- Many of you are interested in pursuing an MBA. That’s great. We offer all the details for you to get started in this short blog.
- Emotional intelligence is key to effective leadership
- Whether you call it emotional intelligence or emotional quotient, it’s a legitimate concept that is critical to leadership. In this blog by Executive Education colleagues, they explain the idea and offer free online assessments.
- Goldstein strikes career gold
- At Daniels, we have so many amazing alumni, we can’t write about everyone. But, this profile must have struck a chord. You were interested to hear about this marketing graduate.
- Daniels College of Business launches Executive PhD
- In 2018, the College expanded its program offerings to include an Executive PhD. Clearly, many of you were intrigued.
- Q&A with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- The College is grateful for its many corporate partnerships. In this blog, we hear from the Senior Director of Human Resources at the Four Seasons Hotel Denver and Four Seasons Resort Vail.