Join us for Daniels’ Virtual Preview Series Oct. 8–Nov. 18
The best way to understand what life is like at Daniels is to experience it for yourself, and while we can’t physically be together to do that this fall, we’re still offering up an inside look at everything Daniels has to offer.
We have put together a fun and engaging virtual series of webinars, workshops, info sessions and happy hours for you to learn and experience Daniels to see if this is the place you want to pursue your graduate education. Our kicks off Thursday, Oct. 8, and runs through Wednesday, Nov. 18. Here are a few reasons why we think you might want to attend:
- Experience a mock class with faculty. Get a first-hand glimpse of the expertise you will gain from our faculty members’ influence and leadership in today’s marketplace. Mock classes will be available for our specialized master’s programs as well as our Denver MBA, Professional MBA and Executive MBA programs. These mock classes are specifically for prospective students, but we’re also hosting virtual class immersions where you can experience a class with current Daniels students and get a feel for how we’re thriving in an online environment.
- Attend a program-specific happy hour. Mix and mingle with prospective students who might just become your future classmates. Current students, faculty and staff from each of our specialized master’s programs, as well as the Denver MBA, Professional MBA and Executive MBA programs, will host an hourlong happy hour for those interested in these programs.
- Hone your skills during an interactive mini-challenge. We could tell you all about Daniels’ experiential approach to learning, but as with our classroom experience, why not try it yourself? The final session of our Virtual Preview Series is a hands-on mini-challenge, where participants will work together to solve a business challenge—just like actual students do during their time at Daniels.
- Get your questions answered. During every session throughout the series, you will be able to ask questions and get answers. Whether you want to chat with current students, alumni, faculty, a member of our Graduate Admissions team or other staff, there are abundant opportunities to connect with the extensive Daniels community.
- Have your application fee waived. We will waive the $100 application fee for anyone who attends a session during Virtual Preview Series and applies to Daniels.