About Women in Business
Women in Business at the Daniels College of Business is an organization dedicated to providing this increasing population of women with a sense of community and collaboration, access to strong female role models, and education on topics that matter to them.
If interested in engaging with WiB please contact: email@example.com. We are always looking for opportunities and resources to provide Daniels with great events, speakers, mentors, and networking.
To provide a values-based network of women who advocate personal growth, leadership development, and future opportunities in the business community.
To educate, inspire, and connect the women of the Daniels College of Business of the University of Denver.
In addition to the Daniels Values of Community, Excellence, and Ethics, we are committed to the following values:
- Cooperation: We work as a team to fulfill our mission and pursue our vision.
- Courage: We inspire each other to seek new experiences.
- Inclusiveness: We welcome members from all walks of life.
- Openness: We address issues candidly and honestly as they arise.
- Respect: We treat each other with honor and dignity. We believe in the value of each person’s perspective.
- Service: We are dedicated to making a positive impact on the Daniels community and the world around us.